“Glorified fast food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hit the Weatherdeck for lunch with four hungry kids on a rainy day. Outdated but clean. Counter Service without a smile. Processed chicken nuggets.....even McDonald's uses white meat! The kids wouldn't eat them! One child had a burger....although well cooked, it tasted like a processed patty.
I had grilled chicken which was decent at best. Perhaps the seafood is good, but I won't be around to try it!
Ridiculously reasonably priced......guess you get what you pay for!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Kream and Kone and the place was packed for good reason and ironically we heard the radio ad for Weatherdeck so we gave it a try. The first sign was hardly any cars in the lot. Upon entering the building was weathered dated and dirty. But we were hungry so we ordered. My lobster roll was so small with just lobster on a hotdog bun the mayo wasnt even mixed in. My kids chicken tenders tasted like month old grease. The fries were still cold in the middle. I spent $50 for one adult and 2 kids and we left hungry and proceeded to another restaurant. Stay away this place has seen its days. Being a summer native on the cape there are so many better places and usually the wait tells the story.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The title says it all. Great for kids, and grown ups alike. Basic Fish and Chips kind of place with so much more to choose from.
Unpretentious, let your hair down kind of place. Miniature Golf and seating outside

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place has been around for at least 20 years as i remember it when I spent my entire summer on the Cape. Pricing is extremely reasonable, seafood is fresh and comes with both fries and rings, like most places that serve fast food style seafood. Quantities where also very good. I had the fried shrimp and had quite a few. Clam chowder was very very good as well! Would definitely go again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Two nights ago we traveled to Weatherdeck for meals for a family of seven. Usually, we travel to Kream 'n Kone in Chatham for fried clams but thought we would given the Weatherdeck a try. Perhaps the nearly empty parking lot should have given us a hint of what we were about to experience. We ordered three clam platters and several other children's meals for takeout. When ordering I requested extra tartar sauce and assumed that lemons and ketchup would be provided for the clams and French fries. Upon arriving home I noted no lemons, no ketchup and no extra tartar sauce. Further, the clams were almost tasteless and the French fries were not completely cooked. For almost $80.00 I expected much more.

I hope the Weatherdeck focuses on improving the quality of their food and providing what the customer requests. Otherwise, we will return to Kream 'n Kone.