We left this lovely haven of peace yesterday after 3 perfect days. Annabelle and Simon welcomed us like family and could not have done more for us. It was all so natural and relaxed - so genuine. Many places force the care and service but not here - it is simply part of who the lovely people who own and run this lovely place are. West Harwich was the perfect stop for us, really pretty and well placed for exploring the Cape with ease. The Boutique was just wonderful in every way. Breakfast to die for - still getting over the Blueberry French Toast. The rooms my husband and I had, and our grown up children were beautifully decorated and had everything we needed and more. We are on a 5 stop tour of New England and now in Maine but we did all want to turn the car back and go back to The Platinum Pebble. Thank you Annabelle and Simon - we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States