My wife and I stayed at the Platinum Pebble for a weekend in August as we were attending a wedding at the Wychmere Club. Our stay was great and Annabelle and Simon are great owners. We had a large bedroom that had direct access to the pool, a large shower and soaking tub. Breakfast was great both mornings and the turn down service at night was nice. The location is great - a short walk or quick ride to the beach and a very short ride to the Wychmere for the wedding. We will definately make another trip in the near future to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States