Being from Boston we don't usually 'vacation' in the same state but we sure are glad we did this May! My husband stumbled upon this B&B through reading other reviews and we knew this would be the perfect place to stay for two days and it did NOT disappoint.
Annabelle warmly greeted us and showed us around upon our arrival. We felt comfortable and relaxed from the moment we walked in. We were amazed at how beautiful the B&B was - the pictures don't lie. We had previously made plans for dinner but she assured us our pick was on point. The location was perfect for everywhere we wanted to go and so easy to get to the B&B. Our room was the first one on the right and it was so modern with all black and white and a touch of orange - I just loved it. The welcome basket was appreicated and delicious and a wonderful touch.
It felt like we were at home as we helped ourselves to a nightcap before we went to bed and that's a true sign of a great choice. We were fortunate enough to have beautiful weather on Saturday morning and able to eat our delicious breakfast outside which consisted of fresh (VERY) fruit, granola, yogurt and coffee. The table setting had a lot of detail and everything was crisp and clean. We had a conversation with Simon at breakfast and he assured us our golf plans were on par with one of his favorite courses.
Our final morning provided us with an equally beautiful morning for breakfast outside next to the pool where we did not feel rushed (nor did we want to leave). We had a wonderful egg and blueberry casserole which looked like restaurant style cuisine and tasted as such.
Everything about our stay was wonderful, if I had any constructive feedback I would provide it but I don't. Keep doing what you're doing and keep up the wonderful level of service you provide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States