Our weekend at PP was spot on. Upon check in, Simon greeted us warmly, offered wine, but then promptly provided an orientation after we mentioned our early dinner reservations. The freshly appointed room was wonderfully furnished, spacious and impeccably clean. The inn is nicely situated within striking distance of many key Cape destinations. A competitive perk is in-room breakfast, which offers a refreshing alternative to guests who want to privately ease into the day without the typical communal breakfast mandated by many B&B's. Simon kindly recommended an excellent running route from the inn while remaining available yet non-intrusive throughout our stay. On departure, a nice to-go breakfast of fantastic pastries and fruit was provided on our request. PP offers a refreshing flexibility that's a model for the competition. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States