We arrived at the Platinum Pebble at the end of a two week trip touring Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island and to our disappointment we could only stay for two nights. We could happily have stayed much longer. Annabelle and Simon made us so welcome from the moment we arrived when we were invited to join them and other guests for a glass of wine. They have lovingly renovated this B&B to a very high standard. We prefer modern, minimalist boutique hotels and we weren't disappointed. Our room was large,very clean with all the little touches that make such a difference including a coffee machine, fruit, dvd player and guide books. The bathroom was stunning and also decorated to a very high standard.
We enjoyed having breakfast served on the terrace outside our room especially as we could have this in the bathrobes suppied.
We plan to return and recommend the Platinum Pebble wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States