We have just spent a delightful couple of days at the Platinum Pebble Inn in West Harwich. The Inn has recently been renovated and is elegant and beautifully decorated. Although all the rooms were occupied during our stay, we were made to feel like we were the only guests. The ambience is serene and very relaxing. The hosts, Annabelle and Simon did everything possible to make our stay comfortable starting before we left home with an email asking if there was anything they could do to help us find restaurants etc. They have a great gift for hospitality and leave no stone unturned to make their guests feel comfortable and cared for. The day started for us with breakfast by the lovely backyard pool which was an unexpected treat.
We left Cape Cod feeling refreshed and rested and strongly recommend this lovely inn which is very conveniently located to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States