“Great breakfast !”

Good Friend's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in West Dennis
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great breakfast !”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Best corned beef hash ever. Great selection of homemade breads. theyll make anything to order. Friendly service. Great value.

• Visited August 2013

“Cute little gem”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Forget about eating at The Breakfast Room, The Egg and I or The pancake man, here is the place you want to be.

Hubby and I each ordered their big breakfasts, 2 eggs, 2 kinds of meats, home fries and 2 huge pancakes all for $10! We have the pancakes to the kids (3&9) and they were happy. There's also a coupon in those tourist guide books for $2/$10 which I found the next day.

It's a small restaurant but very family friendly and welcoming.

• Visited July 2013
“So delicious-wish I was there right now!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is breakfast heaven! Pancakes and baked goods like I have never seen at a restaurant!My cousin was celebrating her birthday and they made a big todo of it!Had a candle in her amazing pina colada waffle and all the servers sang- lovely people and amazing food-so sad I live across the country as this would be a weekly treat!

• Visited June 2013
Middletown, Delaware
“Best Breakfast on the Cape!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate as family (6 of us) and each of us could not believe the quality of the food. The home made breads are to die for! Our eggs, pancakes, french toast and even the breakfast potatoes were perfectly prepared. This is the kind of place that I would travel out of my way to dine at and then get on with the rest of my day. What a find!

Visited June 2013
middletown, de
“Don't miss the fresh bread!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Love, love this place. The French toast on grilled home made bread is too die for, I had the apple cranberry bread. The coffee is fantastic and the service is awesome. Bring cash and be, they close at noonish.

• Visited June 2013