“Great food, Great view”

Sundancer's Cape Cod
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in West Dennis
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sundancer's Cape Cod offers casual waterfront dining featuring fresh seafood and salads, a large selection of appetizers, a great specialty drink menu and nightly live entertainment and DJs all summer long. Follow us on Facebook and check in on Foursquare for all our news and entertainment updates and the latest food and drink specials.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We ate at Sundancer's for my birthday. It's still pretty cold and they are known for having great outdoor seating/views but we wanted to try it out anyway. We went at 5pm, the bar was pretty full and it was their first day opening for 2014. The service was great, very attentive staff. It was a little loud but not too loud to enjoy ourselves. The food was great. My steak tips were really, really good! I'd definitely get them next time. My family had chowder and they all said it was great. My son (8 years old) loved the fish. Two had prime rib and that was good too. The adults had drinks and my mixed drink was made well and the beer was cold. You can see that the view is in fact going to be quite spectacular in the summer months. The sunset was very pretty even in dreary winterish weather. We'll be back this summer!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is my second attempt at a review of this horrible place! Parking lot smelled like a sewer and the inside service was terrible. How does a sewer smell give someone an appetite?

Waitress was rude and said the others in our party are welcome back but : Leave me home!: I will never say a good word about this place! Was there Nov 7, 2013

Stay far away from this smelly place! High prices for the privilege of gagging from the smell!!
Veggies were under cooked and the waitress mixed up the final order slips! Stay away from the sewer!

1  Thank Sophie315
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It can be a little hard to find, but it is worth searching for. This is basically a local spot but the tourist don't know what they are missing. The food is always good and very fresh. THe price are affordable. The lbster dinner is very good abd the price can't be beat.
It is located on the Bass River and the sunsets are great. A grat place to stopin for a good dinner and a friendly staff.

1  Thank CandyReisterstown
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very casual, right on the river. Easy to miss the turn from 28 off but worth the search. Friendly servers. Prices cannot be beat but this is not a " tourist trap". Lots of locals. Sunset over the river was beautiful. Seafood was the freshest we found on this trip. Will add it to our list of must visit places during our annual visit to the Cape!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Located just at the end of the Sunfish Bass River Cruise dock, it is a convenient place for a bite to eat. My fish was fresh and perfectly cooked. We sat on the deck overlooking the Bass River, and enjoyed the sights as well as the food