We had a group of 53 for dinner- a motor coach tour. Of course, we had reservations for this dinner. They put us in a generously sized room. They had many servers appointed to our room, so beverages and courses were promptly served. They offered a choice of steak, lobster, or a vegetarian plate. Everyone seemed satisfied with their selections. They were very happy to help those not familiar with lobster get into those lobsters. The lobster plate, which I got, came with PEI mussels which were also very good.
The Inn/Restaurant is right on the Atlantic and is a prime spot for wedding and birthday parties. They have several large dining rooms and a sizable outdoor dining deck. Highly recommend reservations.
The women's room has 4 stalls, which could cause a line, especially with only one sink. Still, it was a very unique place and I would go back there any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Inn-A True Oceanfront Cape Cod Classic.. The historic oceanfront Lighthouse Inn is home to the only privately owned and privately operated US Coast Guard-sanctioned lighthouse. Variety of accommodations, Cape Cod-style houses with private guestrooms and bathrooms, quaint cottages or traditional hotel style guestrooms. We offer bed and breakfast rates or American plan rates, which includes breakfast and dinner. Open mid-May through Columbus Day. Special packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lighthouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel West Dennis
- Lighthouse Inn West Dennis, Cape Cod, MA