“Not so good”

Good Days Restaurant
massachusetts
“Not so good”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Had French toast, and a "fresh fruit bowl".......the fruit was fruit cocktail, which I hate, and the waitress took our maple syrup half way through our meal.....we waited and waited to ask for it back. There was no jelly's on the table for my toast and a coffee refill was another long wait. There are better places for breakfast to waste my money to go here again.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank realt0rlady

“Good burgers, average everything else”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Been here a couple of times after golf. The burgers anf fries are pretty good but thats about it. Had the meatloaf and mash another time and was pretty bland, not seasoned at all. All in all not a bad place but also nothing to get excited about. Go up the street to Asack's for better ice cream.

• Visited August 2010
Boston, MA
“Stay away”
Reviewed October 24, 2009

Stay away - many places in area that cater to customer - this place does not. Crazy management that does not understand good customer service. they will not alter menu items to accommodate dietary needs. You must order exactly as it is written on the menu. The management will not allow any variance - even if it costs them less. Stay away. Obviously the kitchen help, servers and management are not capable to vary their routines.

St. Marys, Georgia
“Wish I lived closer”
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Met friend from Maine halfway at this restaurant selected from Trip Advisor reviews. Wasn't disappointed as it had it all comfort food, budget prices and smiling friendly staff PLUS background music from the 60's (our age and generation). Although we had lunch, breakfast served all day and looked scrumptious. I'm now planning to include this stop any time I pass nearby as I came 75 miles this time from my home on Cape Cod.

Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“decent family place. Unfair treatment???”
Reviewed December 3, 2008

I go to Good Days with my family a lot. It's an enjoyable experience. The food is pretty good and reasonably priced. I really like their sodas (raspberry lime ricky, black cherry...) and homemade ice cream. Also, you can always get breakfast there and it's fun to listen to oldies music. The decor is 50s oriented.
I have one little problem with them, though. Every time we go there, we get seated at a table in the back, around the corner. The first time they seated us there, they forgot about us. After a couple of times, I complained, and they let us sit elsewhere. The last time, I gave up and just went along with it. So it makes me wonder WHY they do this and if they do it to anybody else.
Is it just a coincidence? The waitresses just shrug it off and NEVER respond to this question.

1 Thank Kimlyn