“Blah...”

Charlie Horse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I'm a West Bridgewater resident and I've been here a hundred times. The food is subpar, the drinks are over priced, and the service is miserable. I keep coming back hoping for a change but it's not happening. The other evening was the final straw. Over two hours to spend a hundred bucks on lukewarm food. I'd recommend this place for a beer and some keno maybe as the bartenders are amiable and the bar offers free pretzels and cheese. If you have kids you can go to the video game side too to keep them busy...but the restaurant side is definitely worth skipping. There are plenty of better options within a ten minute drive if you're hungry.

2  Thank Profitreap
There are newer reviews for Charlie Horse

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We took my friend here for her birthday and she was excited about riding the mechanical bull. Our waitress informed us that the mechanical bull is only brought in once a month on a Thursday night....BOOOO!!!! The bowling is cool, but there are only 6 or 8 lanes and sometimes the lanes are reserved for private parties (as it was the night we went) so there are no guarantees on be able to bowl. My husband kept stalking the lanes to see when the private party exited so we were able to get 2 lanes for our party of ten, but if he wasn't as persistent we would have missed our window of getting lanes , which we were told 30 people had requested lanes that night. Food was really good for bar food- try the waffle and chicken sandwich- yum!! If you arrive early in the evening be prepared to deal with dozens of unattended children running wild! Mostly ticket oriented games in the arcade

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were in town to see family and had a chance to babysit our 5 year old grandson on a Saturday night. Our kids recommended taking him to Charlie Horse for bowling and the arcade. We got there about 4:30pm and were able to get a bowling alley. A waitress promptly asked if we wanted to order. We chose to wait and eat after bowling. After two games we were asked if we were done because they had people waiting which was not an issue. We headed into the arcade at this point. We made a tactical error by not going immediately to the hostess for get in line for a table. When I realized that I went up and was told it would be 45-60 minute wait. We debated about leaving but decided to stay and use up the tokens we had purchased. After 30 minutes we were seated. We had a Steak Salad, Turkey Burger and Grilled Cheese for dinner. All of the food was good. The best part was being able to use the return to the arcade to incent our grandson to eat all of his dinner! Overall it was a very fun evening.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have had dinner and lunch here several times but recently I went on their country night. It was a blast. A few of my girlfriends joined me and we danced all night! Dinner was great as usual. Our waitor was fun too. We dont get out like this often but I am glad we did! We will definitely go back again on a Thursday night!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The food here is pretty good. I decided to try out their "country night" because I'm into that scene and was in for quite a treat. The bouncers removed me from the dancefloorb for attempting to learn the dances and were extremely rude. They continually swore and used physical force to exert dominace. I asked what happened and they failed to give me an answer. I would not recommend this place. Management needs to remove these rude employees.