“Great place!”
Review of Boston Tavern

Boston Tavern
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MA
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I've visited this restaurant many times. We have enjoyed lunch and dinnner there. The food is excellent, the staff is friendly and efficient. Their menu is extensive so it's hard to make a decision. Their onion rings are great. I love going there and would recommend it to anyone. It's family friendly and has a nice group there in the evenings. My husband enjoys watching sport's game there on their many tvs.

• Visited April 2012

Lakeville, Massachusetts
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We went on a Saturday night and was told the wait was going to be 45 minutes. The place was slammed, and for a good reason. We decided to wait so we got a drink and stood against the wall. Within 10 minutes 2 seats at the bar opened up so that's where we sat. They had 4 very attentive bartenders (females) on and we were promptly waited on and served. The menu is so expansive you might want to check it out on line before you go. I had an All American Salad, which had fruit as well as your typical salad stuff on it and it was very fresh and delicious. My husband had fish and chips and he said it was very good. We followed it up by splitting a piece of Boston Cream pie, which was just as good as the rest of the meal. The atmosphere is a little loud but it was a weekend night and we didn't mind at all. Our total bill including one glass of wine, one soda, 1 appetizer and 2 entrees was 51.00. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited March 2012
Boston, MA
“Fantastic Food and Service! Love this place!”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I absolutely love this place! I have eaten here several times, and everything from the host staff to the menu to the servers to the bathroom - all terrific! Portions are large, food is fresh, drinks are fab. I got a "Red, White and Blue" salad - mixed greens were incredibly fresh - I ate every single bite!!!

Staff is very friendly, happy to make reccomendations and seem to genuinely enjoy working there. It makes a huge difference!

• Visited May 2011