“Worth a visit”

Brown Rice Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Creative menu.
Liked it and will try it again. The restaurant could use a fresh coat of paint and possibly a redesign to improve ambiance.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

This is our regular place when we used to live in the area. I once again visited this today along with my friend who’s never been here.
As always, we both had the great meal! Ordered the pineapple fried rice, the flat noodles and the fish with fried basil which taste is really good and the fish is crispy.
The price is reasonable; worthy of your money. Service is outstanding and not as much of a wait on a Friday..

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Brown Rice Special (Spicy Thai Basil) is my personal favorite (especially Beef or Seafood varieties), but the Khao Soi is a regional specialty rarely found at other Thai restaurants - if you've never had it, you should try it here.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Great service and wonderfully delicious -- fresh, and flavorful-- Thai food! I go here for lunch a lot and sometimes dinner. Always very pleased.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Decided to do take out as we were unsure if there would be a wait, we had seen online they had limited tables. I called my take out order in and headed over. Although there are only about 8 - 10 tables, it seemed they were turning the tables over as soon as people left. We ordered yellow curry chicken and cashew nut beef with a side of crab rangoons. The ragoons are more of a cube than flat, but the flavor was great. Not sure what was mixed into the cream cheese and crab mix but it was very flavorful. The curry dish had a nice level of heat and all the food have good flavors and was very fresh. I did have a thai iced tea while I waited and I did not love it. But overall I was happy.

They do have a byob policy so that is an interesting option