“A Great Place for a Family Reunion” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cheoy Lee's II
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in West Boylston
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holden, MA
“A Great Place for a Family Reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2008

My sister and I staged a Graduation Reception for our gratuates. For me, it was the second such event in as many years. I choose to go back to Cheoy Lee's because I had such a good experience with them last year.

Helen, the function manager, worked with us to suggest ways to enhance our family gathering. In the end we found Choey Lee to be very flexible and very accommodating. We had a buffet for our family and extended family -- fifty-eight guests . Juding from comments and my own personal experience, everyone really enjoyed the food and the lovely banquet room. It was great to have the space to be able to walk around and talk before sitting down to eat. Just the kind of thing a family need to get reacquainted.

The food and service were great. as well. the staff were almost like family, ready and eager to take orers for drinks.

The next time our family has reason to gather we will surely consider a return visit to this establishment. In the meantime we will no doubt, return to enjoy their wonderful buffets and other entre meals whenever our family has a desire for more great family fun and food.