See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 weeks while we waited to close on our new home. We had an excellent stay. Carol the owner and all her employees were helpful and pleasant. The rooms were clean and modern, at night it was quiet and uneventful. I would recommend staying here. Thanks for a great extended stay.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy P
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Carol the manager is so sweet and helpful.
I wont say the rooms I ask for each year because I dont want anyone else to have them lol
But carol remembers me and saves them for me she also makes a good price on them for me
All I will say get room looking out at back yard.
Sitting on the balcony is a big plus here both summer and winter time.
She trying vert had to maintain property and it shows.
Rooms have flat tv my daughter had kitchenette and recliner.
I had recliner flat tv and couch.
The reason for the four stars instead of five is no breakfast but McDonald's, dunken donuts , near by and walmart plus across the street brand new Cumberland farms and othet places
They do have in room coffeemaker
And give you mini moos for creamer instead of pounder creamers a plus there.
Just one more complaint they need to update laudry room to bigger machines
I had to deposit coins in dryer twice
It never happens in othet hotels
All in all I would stay here again next year when im in town.
Better then staying in Worcester .
Much better location to everything
Keep up the good job Carol .

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Passing through town with my family needed a place to stay for the night came upon this hotel. Could tell right away it used to be a Howard Johnson's with the orange roof. We got a room, the clerk at desk was very pleasant and helpful. Go to our room it was nice & clean, updated, comfy bed. Overall was a very nice stay, would definitely stay again and recommend to friends & family!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2016

The staff is super friendly, and we were welcomed graciously. However, when we got to the room, it smelled. We opened the window, but it was hot, so after a while, we turned on the A/C and the room started to smell again. Towels were cheap and left lint on your body when drying off. Shower pressure was good and water was hot. Floors were dingy. The fridge in room didn't work either. Beds were okay. Glad it was only for 1 night.

Room Tip: Get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank comeaufamily
Reviewed July 26, 2016

We needed a last minute place to stay in the West Boylston area. The room we were given was really worn and had white drip stains on both carpeting and curtains. We have no idea what the fluid was. We didn't dare walk around in bare feet. There was a hole in the door that had a semi repair done. The bathroom was relatively clean, but there were stains on the toilet seat. On a positive note, the front desk lady was personable and the room was quiet. The bed was relatively comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business