“Good prices”

Oli's Italian Eatery
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Good prices”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've only been once but I will be returning. For good italian food for decent prices. The calzones were $7.99 and huge. Pasta was good. The decor was relaxing. We went before the crowds starting showing up. The waitstaff does seem a little confused or undertrained. The only thing I didn't like was the coffee. It was $2.50 which seemed expensive for plain coffee especially since the bakery 5 feet away had free coffee available. But if you are craving some good italian pasta or calzone and are on a budget this place was good.

Visited February 2013

Holden, Massachusetts
“Close to Home and Very Good”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had occasion to dine here twice in 2 weeks - once with family and once with a friend. Hadn't been in awhile. Fire and Ice Ravioli was very good and as requested they went light on the hot pepper. I had enough left for dinner at home the next night. The second time had the panko encrusted haddock which was excellent. My friend had the shrimp scampi which she said was "okay", I think she just did not like the chunks of tomato in the dish as she pushed them aside. I have had the shrimp scampi here as well. It is a dish that I order frequently in many places and I think it is very good here .My grandsons had cheese pizza. My 8 year old grandson loves it . He is especially fond of pizza with a thin crust like this. I thought the pizza was good too but had too much corn meal on the bottom which made it seem gritty to me. Since my daughter had a large salad we were unable to use the buy one get one meal for half price early in the week even though her salad and the large pizza each cost as much as some of the regular entrees. Service was very good. On the second night our waitress knew her mind when asked her opinion on certain things - a trait that I like.

New England
“Great pizza”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in here after skiing at Wachusett one day and had a great lunch. We each had pizza which was delicious, and everything that came out of the kitchen looked amazing. All of the ingredients seemed really fresh, for example the toppings on our pizza included fresh spinach and fresh mushrooms. It was a Sunday mid-day and the place was pretty busy, which is always a good sign.

Leominster, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Sunday Lunch Ever”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Was served a salad with grilled chicken breast that was terrible, lettuce was dried and brown around the edges and the chicken was stone cold and tasteless obviously cooked days before and not even warmed up before plating it. When I brought it to the waitress’s attention she totally embarrassed me by announcing in a loud voice for the whole place to hear that “all their lettuce was fresh everyday”. With the evidence right in front of her she was completely unapologetic, took the plate away and returned it in few minutes with the same dried out, obviously days old, lettuce with the browner pieces picked out. For this unappetizing dish I was asked to pay $12 because as the waitress unsympathetically announced, “they only serve from the dinner menu on Sundays” Too stunned to say any more and not wanting to risk any further embarrassment I paid the bill and left. Don’t waste your time or money on this place. Some of their food must be okay because the place was full, but they sure don’t handle it well when they mess up. Why risk it. Go somewhere else.

1 Thank Francis U
Massachusetts
“Tasty Salads”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stop in every once in awhile to grab a salad on the way to work. Their salads are always fresh, tasty and made to order. The portion size was comparable to the price.

Visited December 2012