“One of the best restaurants in the area!”
Review of The Mill

The Mill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the best restaurants in the area!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We always feel welcomed by the staff there and Tony, the owner, always greets us and truly cares about our experience. He is always open to suggestions and works hard to please the customers. The food is delicious and there is a great selection. Recently The Mill catered my brother in law's wedding and everything was amazingly done! Purely professional catering done with delicious food that everyone raved about done at an outdoor wedding with 200 people. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wildflower73

“This place is the place to go for drinks, food, entertainment, and dessert...”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent entertainment, affordable delicious food, friendly staff...try the Jambalaya fettuccini...you will not be disappointed if you like spicy. If not, there is plenty of good food on the menu for you to enjoy.

• Visited August 2013
West Boylston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jambalaya fettucini is amazing.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Tony is the hardest working owner I've known. The bar staff are all fantastic and the live music is always top notch. The food is outstanding with the jambalaya fettucini being the best. You myst try it!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Patrick M
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice outside seating and Great Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Will definitely be coming back here. Tried out this place for the first time with a couple of friends. We had lunch outside in their seating area. Such a nice time. The wait staff was great and very attentive. I ordered the new Chicken Francaise from the menu, delicious. Someone had one of their grilled chicken sandwiches, and another person got a blue cheese burger. Both looked awesome.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank EndyBOSTON
West Boylston, Massachusetts
“I'm so torn by this place”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was the second time I had dinner at the Mill. This time I was with a friend and her three year old son. The Hostess sat us in the bar.....maybe she was thinking loud child, but they have a nice dinning room, not sure why they put a 3 year old in the bar. The booth we were seated in had a broken seat so when you sat down you were in a hole. Our Waitress was the nicest thing she did a fabulous job and we tipped her well for it. Our food on the other hand was sub par. I ordered chili......very runny with little meat in beans and I ordered a side of broccoli and a side of mixed veggies. The broccoli was barely cooked but had an odd flavor perhaps it was the butter but it wasn't pleasant. The mixed veggies yellow, and green squash with bits of carrots were covered in a Lemon pepper seasoning that was so powerful I couldn't eat it. My friend had a pulled pork salad which looked ok but nothing to rave about and her son had chicken fingers coated in capt n crunch.....if chicken fingers weren't already unhealthy lets roll them in sugary cereal. The first time I ate here I didn't love it either it is just ok. If you are looking for friendly waitresses and sub par food this is your place

• Visited April 2013