From the time we were greeted by Freddy, our innkeeper, until we were bid farewell, staying at the Honeysuckle Hill Inn was an absolutely wonderful experience. Our every need was attended to from having beach chairs,towels and suntan lotion to wine, cocktails and after dinner drinks. Freddy's 4 course breakfasts are gourmet delights and a great way to start your day on the Cape. The guests at the inn during our stay ranged from Germany to California to Ohio- all making for wonderful conversation whether at the breakfast table or in the evening in the parlor. Freddy was always available to make suggestions for dinner or for daily activities. We have definitely found a new "vacation home" on the Cape for a reasonable price.
We highly recommend this inn for its' location, breakfasts and welcoming atmosphere.
J and A
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod