From the moment you arrive Freddy makes you feel welcome as if you were an old friend. Having never stayed in a bed and breakfast before we didn't know what to expect, and as a young couple in our early 20's we weren't sure how we would fit in. But it turned out to be a great experience, the other guests were very polite and good natured-- the atmosphere at the honeysuckle hill inn was light and easy going which made it easy to strike up conversation. What was also nice was how beautiful and private the room was, it made it easy to relax in a space that didn't make you feel like you were living out of a suitcase like a hotel room does. This place makes vacationing fun and easy! I would recommend this wonderful place to anyone! Thanks Freddy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod