I spent a very enjoyable weekend in Honeysuckle Hill. The place is very nice and quiet. Food is excellent. As a European, used to drink espresso in the morning, I appreciated very much a quality of coffee served for a breakfest. The major argument however, to visit Honeysuckle Hill again are unusual hosts of this B&B. Dear Nancy and Rick, thank you very much for your kind hospitality, for taking care of my trips to show me with insider know-how the beauty of the Cape Cod. You even fully equiped me for a nice afternoon at the beach. Thank you for a great choice of restaurants. I will try to come back soon. This time only for pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod