What a delight when upon arrival on a rainy and damp afternoon, Roberta had built a cozy fire to welcome us! Although Freddy, the owner, was in England during our stay, Roberta made sure we were more than comfortable.
Prior to our leaving for dinner, there were various snacks along with wine and/or liquor available to take the edge off of our hunger. There were menus from local restaurants available to peruse and to assist in our selection.
Our room was located immediately off of the living room. It is a very bright and cheerful room.The bedding was plush and comfortable. Terry cloth robes are available as well as toiletries. Roberta had the hot tub heated outside for our use, but the rainy evening did not allow us to partake.
Breakfast was exceptional with homemade cranberry scones followed by fresh fruit and a yogurt-granola parfait followed by the main course of eggs benedict garnished with broccoli. Exceptional!
This is definitely a bed and breakfast I would return to in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod