“Best Thai in Wellesley, Best Value, Too”
Review of Lemon Thai Cuisine

Lemon Thai Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 70 Restaurants in Wellesley
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Medfield, Massachusetts, United States
“Best Thai in Wellesley, Best Value, Too”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wellesley is chockablock with restaurants, all too many of them pretentious and absurdly overpriced. Then, there's Lemon Thai. It's a tiny place, ten tables or so. But the food is stunningly good, with entrees that go far beyond the usual litany of pad thai and lemongrass soup (though these are excellent here). Want something you've probably never had before? Order the mango curry. Try something on the menu that you've never heard of, whether an appetizer, soup or entree. Chances are, you'll love it. This is also a bring-your-own-wine establishment, with adds to the value.

• Visited October 2012

Massachusetts
“Yummy Food - Horrible Decor”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I love to swing by this restaurant on my way home from work. The food is delicious (the basil fried rice is insane!) but I hate going into this place. The yellow is so bright and the place needs to be badly updated. I always order too much and sometimes feel judged as I walk out of the restaurant Maybe I'm being judged because I don't leave a tip for take-out service or because I'm ordering enough for a small army. Either way, I don't always appreciate the looks.

• Visited July 2012
Natick, Massachusetts
“Good food bad staff!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The food is great and it is a fair price too. But when it comes to staff.... the people working over there don't have any idea about how to serve you. the waiter should be fired because other then him the place was fine!

3 Thank fabiobertuol
Medfield, Massachusetts
“a favorite”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This restaurant never disappoints in the quality of food for the price. I have visited several times, never had trouble getting a seat probably because people generally come to Wellesley for more expensive venues. The menu here is extensive and can make decisions challenging but we have never gone wrong. Everything tastes fresh and delicious. Service is friendly and subdued, never rushed. BYOB.

• Visited December 2011
Weston, Massachusetts
“Where's the peanuts?”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I found myself in Wellesley center today and stopped in for some take-out pad Thai. The dining room was fairly full at 1pm on a Saturday. Snug but comfortable and clean. I ordered my meal and chose to hit a shop while I waited. Staff was friendly and prompt.
When I arrived home with my meal- the fresh rolls were pretty good and very fresh. The sauce had a nice little kick.
But I was very disappointed in the pad thai. The container was filled halfway with bean sprouts. Noodles were perfectly cooked, but the chicken was quite tough. Not a peanut at all! What a bummer! I would say it was the 2nd worst I've had......my own sad attempt being #1.
I will stick with Amarin's across the street.