“Fun and Relaxed”

The Upper Crust Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 72 Restaurants in Wellesley
Reviewed December 11, 2016

A fun and relaxed eat in the middle of this town, great Pizza and salads, good service and very “uncomplicated” dining.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We visited Upper Crust while staying with friends in Wellesley. We ventured out and found this place and had a great lunch, complete with cold beers and wine. Staff were very accommodating and pizzas were great.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I love the gluten free pizza here, definitely one of my favorites. I am sometimes waiting a little longer than their anticipated pick up time but I never mind too much. A bit on the pricey side.

1  Thank katiescar
Reviewed April 12, 2016

We often get delivery from the Upper Crust. Excellent thin crust pizza. As good as it is at home, it's even better in the store.

1  Thank Caroline H
Reviewed February 12, 2016

On two occasions, my wife and I have ordered pizza from this establishment (can we even call it that??). It took TWO hours for the pizza to be delivered ONE mile. We called after one hour and were told it would be there shortly. Little did we know, shortly meant one hour later. Our food was cold. Being the gracious folk we are, we decided to give them another chance. Our order was lost, and we were told that we were out of luck and they would be closing. To all intending to dine, order your pie two weeks in advance, and it might come. Or not.

1  Thank b-rice2525