“So noisy but good food”
Review of Cafe Mangal

Cafe Mangal
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Wellesley
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2013

If you don't mind being crammed into small tables, and hearing noise bounce from all directions, the food is totally worth it. Maybe on a warm day, it's better to take the food away? I like the food and service but it's just overwhelming inside, which is a shame because it's a pretty place.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

First, I unfortunately don't review many things but had to take the time for this establishment.
Although this restaurant is not large, it is very quaint and has a lot to offer in the dishes. I don't think you can go wrong with anything you'll order.
The restaurant was fully booked with reservations but they managed to squeeze us in.
I would definitely return again and recommend this restaurant experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

A truly unique place with excellent food, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. The chicken Dardanelle is definitely at the top of my list there!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stopped by Cafe Mangal on our way to Boston. We had read the reviews so we kind of had high expectations but we really didnt expect it to be this good! food was just DELICIOUS! friendly staff and a comfortable setting was just a bonus.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This family run restaurant was highly recommended to me by many people, that I actually drove all the way from Boston just to eat at this restaurant, and sure enough, the food was out-of-control! The house special "Chicken Dardanel" basically changed everything I knew about any chicken dish! My friend got the lamb chops, which was masterfully prepared and cooked to perfection by the chef and owner Mehmet Ozargun, whom personally came to our table and asked if the chops were cooked to my friend's liking! Besides amazing food, the hospitality and service of this family run restaurant was so memorable that we felt like we were guests at Ozargun family's own home!

If you live in the Boston area, or visiting from out of town, this casual cafe during day and an elegant fine dining restaurant at night restaurant is a must see!