“Great Food! Love it!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Cambridge, MA
“Great Food! Love it!”
Reviewed July 22, 2007

I grew up on this food and love it! My family has gone there and ordered take out for 25 years. It is good middle ground of tasty but not too pricey Chinese food.

The restaurant itself has a casual, comfortable atmosphere, and the owners are very friendly. We've talked with them at length about their kids and they treat us well.

Some family favorites include the fried wontons, paking ravioli lemon chicken, mooshi and two-side yellow. They also have a number of veggie and heart-healthy dishes. There are few other Chinese restaurants I like as much in the Boston area, and none in the surburbs.

2 Thank bushido

Boston, Massachusetts
“A family favorite”
Reviewed July 13, 2005

My family and I have eaten at the Wok (or ordered take-out) several times a month for years. Their food is consistently a very high quality and delicious although they never use MSG in any of their food. The resturant is pleasantly decorated and clean with wonderful service. Prices are very reasonable making the Wok an outstanding value. I highly recommend.

4 Thank Execumom