“Outstanding spa”

Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Wellesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Day Spa is the Winnner of the Most Best of Boston Awards! We are a complete day spa and provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Facials, Anti-Aging Facials, Antioxidant Facials, Nails, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, French Nails, Pregnancy Pedicure, Beautiful Gift Cards, Instant Personalized Gift Certificate, Hair Removal, Waxing, Bikini, Brazilian Bikini, LA Bikini, Brow Shaping, Skin Care, Body Bronzing, Resurfacing Peels, Personalized Body Treatments.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding spa”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

From the moment I arrived the service was great. I had the 80 minute pedicure and it was the very best ever. I made another appointment before I left.

Visited December 2013
Bella_Sante, Manager at Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words- we agree, the 80 minute pedicure is wonderful! We hope to see you again soon.
617.456.4650
cbradford@bellasante.com

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“SO relaxing”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been here several times for facials/massages and it never disappoints. It is the ultimate indulgence.

Visited July 2013
Good Afternoon Kristin,
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy your facials and massages! We hope to take care of you again soon.
Wellesley, Massachusetts
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Terrific massage!!!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Pricey but worth it. Masseuses are terrific and know what they are doing!! Great setting and very relaxing.

2 Thank jmwzawza
We're so happy that you enjoyed your massage! We hope to take care of you again soon.
Boulder, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“A wonderful full-service spa”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've been a regular client since they opened the Wellesley location. I've had massages, facials, nail services, and hair, and overall my experiences have been very positive. I feel very well cared for when I'm there, and always look forward to coming back. What stands out most to me is that the service providers seem genuinely committed to their work, and they really make an effort to connect with the client. Front desk is efficient and friendly. I would love a bigger relaxation area and steam room, but the space is what it is. I've been to spas all over and Bella Sante is up there with some of the best.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank travel141
Thank you for taking the time to share such a nice review of your experience. We agree, it would we wonderful to have a larger relaxation area- perhaps some day we will! We hope to take care of you again soon.
Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“snooty and full of themselves”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

not welcoming nor worth the $$. I had a manicure with someone who was not interested in me or terribly competent. I felt like a blob.

1 Thank rabddoug
Good Afternoon,
I'm so sorry to hear that you were left feeling this way after your visit. I would still love the opportunity to hear more about your experience, and to make this up to you. If this is something that you would consider, please don't hesitate to reach out to me by phone or email and let me know how to contact you. I hope to hear from you soon!
617.456.4650