“Great Spa”

Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Wellesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Day Spa is the Winnner of the Most Best of Boston Awards! We are a complete day spa and provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Facials, Anti-Aging Facials, Antioxidant Facials, Nails, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, French Nails, Pregnancy Pedicure, Beautiful Gift Cards, Instant Personalized Gift Certificate, Hair Removal, Waxing, Bikini, Brazilian Bikini, LA Bikini, Brow Shaping, Skin Care, Body Bronzing, Resurfacing Peels, Personalized Body Treatments.
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have been to three of the Bella Sante spas and Wellesley is great. The location is nice because there is parking. The spa is very set apart from the street below so it's a little oasis. It's very much a day spa where you feel pampered. I like that they have lovely lockers, waiting areas, etc. It feels special which is what you want in this type of spa. They also have lots of goodies and deals if you get on their e-mail list.

Bella_Sante, Manager at Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us- I'm so happy to hear that your visit felt special! We hope to have the chance to take care of you again soon.

Kindest regards,
Caroline Bradford
Spa Director
617.456.4650
cbradford@bellasante.com

Reviewed January 5, 2012

My masseuse would not shut her yapper snapper throughout the entire massage. I was there to relax not converse with the masseuse.
I had a gift card that was given to me by a relative for $100 it turns out although I had the receipt the wrong amount had been put on the card. Needless to say no one was helpful and no one even met me half way on the difference on the card. Highly disappointed since they have been rated so well in the past.
I will not return.

1  Thank Scubascott1980

Good Afternoon,
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I would still love the chance to talk to you about this and see what we might be able to do to rectify the situation. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly by phone or email and let me know a good way to reach you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Kindest regards,