“A real gem for your next stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wellesley
Wellesley Accommodation
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a wonderful experience staying at Wellesley Accommodation. Host Alice is an interesting, knowledgeable and classy person. She has a wealth of knowledge and information and all you need is to ask and she will point you in the right direction.
Our room was very comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom has a skylight! Breakfasts were delicious and generous.
Wellesley is an upscale, safe town not too far from Boston and it's conveniently connected with the T-line (like a subway) and also the rail.
We will definitely stay at Alice's next time we're in Boston and would highly recommend you book your stay with Wellesley Accommodation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Wellesley Accommodation

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was so "at home" at Alice's B & B. The accommodations are immaculate, roomy and Alice makes sure that you are comfortable and that all your needs were met. I travel often and like to try different B & Bs. But, having said that, when I am anywhere near Boston, Alice will see my face.

She is a well traveled and worldly soul. I wish I could have put her in my suit case and taken her home as my souvenir and new friend.

I only have one warning...if you try her homemade strawberry jam....you may never leave. Just sayin'!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gr8vettek
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Alice's place worked well for our road trip. We stayed 3 nights and each morning drove about 3 miles to the "T" station to catch the subway to downtown. We were able to walk the Freedom Trail, see the JFK Library and all the other sights of Boston without worrying about driving in the city. The breakfast each morning was great and the room was very nice although a confortable chair in the room would be a nice addition. We felt very good about our first "Bed & Breakfast" experiance and will try it again

Room Tip: Call B&B Assoc for recommendations
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2010

I travel to Boston frequently and I am thrilled to have found Alice's B & B. It was very clean and very comfortable. My hostess was delightful and interesting to chat with, and she bent over backwards to make sure that all my needs were met. I hope that Alice will have availability the next time I am in Boston. I had a great night's sleep and want to hear more about Alice's travels!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I stayed two nights at Alice Burgess' Bed and Breakfast as I prepared for an exam in midwifery that I sat for at the Wellsely Hills campus of Bay State College, which was less than a mile away on Route 9.
Her home is exquisite. She is a world traveller and it is so beautifully and uniquely decorated. The upstairs accomodations were lovely. It is both homey and classic at the same time. Alice is a generous hostess. She offered me food, quiet, privacy, conversation and directions in the perfect amount. She opened up her entire home and I felt completely comfortable and safe there. It snowed quite a bit the first full day of my stay and I felt so glad to have gotten back "home" after a long day out on the roads. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast (and did pass on the information about it to the organization who sponsored my exam so they can list iand suggest it to future candidates.)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank tgnyfom
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Our host, Alice, was accommodated our schedule (late arrival) and provided a relaxing retreat. She fixed wonderful breakfasts, and was flexible with our jet lag and small children.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wellesley
Residence Inn Boston Needham
Boston Marriott Newton
Crescent Suites Hotel
Crescent Suites Hotel
#2 of 11 in Waltham

Been to Wellesley Accommodation? Share your experiences!