“MUCH IMPROVED!!!! try the twin Lobster Tails”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lodge

The Lodge
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“MUCH IMPROVED!!!! try the twin Lobster Tails”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My first visit to The Lodge was a letdown. The Manager wanted us to give the resturant a second chance, so my husband and I visited them on a Tuesday for the twin lobster tails. WOW!!!!!!! The lobster were huge, and well prepared. The service was prompt and friendly. A completely different experience from our first trip. Very glad we came back. The quality of the food is excellent and clean, the portions very generous.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Ponydw311

Oxford, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, Unique atmosphere”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

You walk in and you have a cool sunken bar. Then you go to the dining room and you have moose, deer, and bunch of other cool decor. The place is very cozy with a nice fireplace. I started out with crab rangoons (which I was surprised they had them) they were the best I ever had.Then I had 15oz black angus steak which was around $17-$18. It was cook perfect to medium well. The wait staff was nice and prompt. Also my friend got a steak for $11 and he said he loved it.

• Visited August 2011
“Dont bother...drive to Worcester”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Bad service...they substituted food on my husbands plate wo consulting us ....refused to swap onion rings as a side...never refilled our beverages....sticky table....go to worcester!

1 Thank Ponydw311
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Aweful Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I hated the food here it tasted bland and microwaved. The atmosphere is dark and musty. I dont like this place at all.

• Visited May 2011
Dudley, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, great service, unbeatable prices!”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I took my fiance here for a Valentine's Day dinner. The restraunt is not usually open on Mondays, but for Valentine's Day they were. It was my first time going but the food was excellent. For $20 I was able to get a 17oz. Angus Steak (yes, 17oz!!), fries and a ceaser salad. They also had an appetizer sampler for $10 which had boneless buffalo wings, twice-baked potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and mozzorella sticks. The waitresses and the host were extremely kind, prompt and when we finished the appetizers, they cleared our table and had us on our entree in under five minutes. The entire meal cost the two of us $50 with drinks, appetizers and entrees. The Lodge is very large and in a quite and wooded area of Webster, MA!

• Visited February 2011