“Good take out”

My Brothers Place
Ranked #30 of 54 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were visiting friends and ordered out. The place is small with about 10 tables and a small bar. Nice neighborhood place. My husband and I both ordered BLT's and they were excellent...loads of bacon and fresh lettuce and ripe tomatoes. Our friend got a salad and she said it was delicious and fresh.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Small but cozy with great food. The waitress remembers your likes and dislikes! One time they had taken a favorite of mine off the menu but made it for me anyway. Always good food. And the warm bread before your meal comes is the best in Worcester country! Decent wine selection and great beer selection.

1  Thank AliArmine
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The server (wife of owner?) was very professional & pleasant. The food was excellent! Salmon was very, very good and the chowder was A+.

2  Thank Jay S
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I almost hesitate to review this local eatery, but, if any of you will read my previous reviews, you will agree I'm fairly well traveled and tell it like it is. This little gem was just excellent.
The surroundings are pristine, the greeting, welcoming. We arrived on a tuesday evening, a few patrons were dining at the small bar, one family at a table. A few comfy booths are also available.Having read reviews from the " big town news" which were very favorable, we were anxious to try a new place.
The draught beers were listed and as per norm, my choice was not available. The server recommended one she thought I would like, a summer citrus brew. Delicious. The menu was eclectic, seafood, beef, burgers, all reasonably priced. I did notice a children's menu too, nice addition for the families. Also, specials were offered in addition to the menu.
It was a difficult decision, but chicken piccata, and a baked haddock dish were the choices. The meal began with the chowder, thick and tasty. The chef / owner was alone in the semi open kitchen, and the aromas of the dishes he was creating , tempting. It is not fast food, it was obvious that care and pride arrived with each dish. The chicken was tender, pasta al dente, and capers added the perfect saltiness. The fish was fresh, baked potato cooked exactly right. Food was very good, comforting and filling for the damp, rainy evening.
The sever/ owner was never obtrusive, knowledgeable about all the ingredients. Forgot to mention..the warm, homemade loaf of artisan bread , my partner's eyes lighted, in delight.
Now, the best part , Tues. special was any meal from the menu for 22 dollars ! Prices of large pizzas are not far from that, and to get a homemade meal of this caliber, what a deal.
This was our first visit, will definitely not be our last. In this town there are not many choices to dine. But, the quality of the food, the cleanliness of the place , the decent price, and, the feeling of the owners caring about their customers, My Brothers' Place is a hidden jewel. Try it.

6  Thank smg608