“Amazing food in Watertown!”

Strip-T's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The only downside to this place is it's small size. It's difficult to get a table even on weekdays. The food is 5+. Really creative dishes that are consistently good. Never had a bad meal here...or even a less than fabulous one.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Strip-Ts is worth a drive. When you arrive, you'll think you came to the wrong place - a small storefront at the junction of a residential area and a commercial area. A car wash is just a block down the street and there is a liquor store next door. There is no view and no outdoor seating. The bathroom in the basement is probably not up to code. BUT the food is amazing. For lunch, the cauliflower, yes cauliflower, sandwich is divine. At dinner, the grilled romaine salad with oxtail is so so good, and there has yet to be a "miss" in terms of my entrees. Go early, as it is tiny with precious few seats!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My partner had been raving about Strip T's since he went with a friend maybe 6 months ago. This week we finally got a chance to go and try it together. The restaurant is unassuming -- it's got a diner feel to it and is not in a fancy neighborhood.

The food was amazing!! I had sautéed bluefish with lentils and pea greens. We shared Brussels sprouts. My partner had short ribs. For dessert we ate the most amazing donut. Everything was delicious. The service was friendly and helpful. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I heard about Strip T's from a Foodie colleague of mine. We were excited to visit and it didn't disappoint. Don't expect to be blown away by the view, the clean-but-no-frills restaurant interior - this place is all about the food. Greeter was very polite and chatted with us about the specials on the menu as we waited for a table.

What money you save by parking in the surrounding neighborhood you should expect to spend on your meal (even without alcohol). We loved the chicken nachos with egg on top and my skirt steak was excellent as well - both had wonderful flavors throughout.

You know a place is good when someone at the table next to you is using their DSLR and extended lens to get good shots!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I went here with girlfriends for a birthday celebration. Don't let the small menu scare you...you will all find something delicious to eat here. All the dishes are so flavorful and unique. Sophisticated and basic appetites will be pleased here! Sweet potatoes are a must! One comment - since the kitchen is so small, they bring items out as they are ready...I specifically wanted my sides with the meal, but they had to bring them early with the apps. They said this was a constraint of the kitchen space/timing. I hope they work this out, I'd love to have this timed differently. But otherwise, everything is superb!