“Tropical Feel Atmosphere”
Review of La Casa De Pedro

La Casa De Pedro
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa De Pedro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Spanish, Venezuelan
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: MBTA Bus 70 runs next to us
Description: Come experience a true taste of Venezuelan hospitality and fine Spanish cuisine in Watertown, MA, just minutes from downtown Boston and Cambridge. Sip a Passion Fruit Mojito or one of Pedro"s Specialty Margaritas while dining on our beautiful outdoor patio. Savor Venezuelan specialties like Pabellón Criollo, Camarones al Ajillo, Paella and other lovingly created Latin American dishes. Pedro's restaurant offers semiprivate dining for large groups and functions such as business meetings, private parties, wedding receptions, anniversaries and other celebrations. Share delicious, traditionally prepared Latin American food and drinks and create warm memories with friends and family… Join us in celebrating life, love and friendship amid the upbeat tempo and tropical color of Pedro's "casa" at The Arsenal on the Charles in Watertown.
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The place is actually bigger than it looks from the outside. The decoration is great with nice tone colors and a tropical feel atmosphere. Food was great specially the Brasilian Steak, very tender. The apps were great. Service outstanding,little wait time. Overall, excellent service!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Really enjoyed the environment and food at La Casa De Pedro. It is in a great location and looks new and clean. Host was nice and food was good. Great place for a group gathering or a couple of friends. And, it has a patio outdoors where one can enjoy a meal.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I tried La Casa De Pedro two weeks ago for the first time and was surprised by how incredibly bad the service was! Upon arrival my friends and I were treated with indifference. There was no wait but it took several minutes to be seated, the hostess ignored us for a good 3 minutes. We then waited about 20 minutes for our waitress to come who was rude and could not understand a word of english. After taking our drink orders she left and did not come back for nearly a half hour. Unfortunately after many failed attempts to get the staffs attention, we ended up leaving before ordering our food. The food and drinks were extremely overpriced anyway so after such an upsetting experience with the staff I had no qualms about walking out. It does not take a lot to make a good impression on me but this service was among the worst I've ever experienced. Very disappointed! I wish I had gotten a chance to actually try the food!

2  Thank Hannah K
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The place is beautifully decorated. The employees were very cordial. Our waiter Ruben was excellent & as handsome as they come. The food was very good but for the prices of the dishes, one would expect more food. I would definitly go back and sit at the bar for appetizers & drinks. Main dishes aren't worth the price.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I will start out by saying we were a group of ten & were going to community theatre next door at 8:00. We told our waitress of our time constraint & therefore I could not order paella which takes 1/2 hour to cook. I ordered a chicken dish that although tasty was overdone. The chicken was dry. The rice & beans & plantains were very good. The waitress got our drink orders & most had some variety of marguareta which were very good. They had a band playing & people waiting for tables were dancing. I will give it another try w/ a smaller group & not in a hurry

1  Thank edward02494