“The "Talk" is great from beginning to end!!!”
Review of The Talk

The Talk
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Kazar Keuchkarian and his beautiful family carry on a tradition steeped in the essence of good service, remembering familiar faces, and offering delicious, beautifully presented food--in a thoughtfully designed, modern atmosphere!
Tonight was my Aunt Re's 99th bday. We chose the private dining area-- the 'Vault'.
Acoustics were a bit off, but the service was stellar. We started with 3 large salads to share- all crisp, chilled, and delicious. Our entrees were all served (9 of them) at precisely the same time( good job kitchen!!)
Lemon chicken was delicate and light- 3 thinly breaded breasts angled atop piping hot perfectly smashed potatoes. The chicken kebabs were moist and Middle Eastern..in honor of mom Terry and dad Armen, no doubt! The lamb was cooked exactly as we ordered it - fresh and tender, and more than we could eat. The chicken Parm.
was not overburdened with cheese- rather, light, simple, and served with a side of pasta.
A great night in every regard.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been to the Talk several times and would have recommended it and returned up until my last visit. It was the worst experience I have had in many years. The waitress did not appear very knowledgeable, invested or express any concern about our experience. The food was sent back twice due to being not being cooked at all in the way we had ordered it. The owner came over and was short and rude in response to our dissatisfaction. He was more focused on defending his waitress than admitting to any errors. The length of time waiting for food or getting any attention was ridiculous. My second order of wine was forgotten then the waitress asked if I had ordered a second glass (after my meal was complete - the meal being a quick appetizer to replace the 2 meals I returned). I was very disappointed having had good food and excellent wait staff in the past. The owner really seemed to have no care at all what impression he made upon me (the customer) and was arrogant and rude.

3  Thank MAC0614
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Been to Talk twice now, had Chick Parm and Eggplant Parm and have to say those meals were excellent. The sauce is a rich tomato sauce and the pasta is homemade. Tender and delicious.

Waitstaff was friendly and helpful. Host was accommodating. Environment is very comfortable, parking is outback and the prices are reasonable.

This will go on my Permanent Resource List. Stop in and have a taste. Very good Italian.
Will definitely try the Specials going forward.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent and expansive menu selection. The atmosphere was very good. The service was a little slow. We were served burnt bread and the waiter apologized and took it back. The appetizers took @ 25 min to arrive. The entrees about 30min later. We loved the food and the waiter was extremely nice. It appears that the overall staff was very young and inexperienced.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went there wth my wife and my son and were blown away it was so good. My son had to go to work so we ate at 5PM. They claim you need resevations for normal dinner time, which may be true, given the qualty of food. We shared an app. of Ipswich fried clams which were as good as I have had in the last 15 years.
The waiter, while quite young, was knowledgeable of the way the dinners were prepared.