“Easy to find and close to the places we were visiting...”

Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Watertown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Charlottetown
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much, because of the location and the good value for staying 5 nights, our room was clean but was outdated and could use some fixing up, the door to the bathroom was sagging, there was rust spots in the bottom of the tub. I was also charged a daliy fee for a safe in the room which we did not use and I was not told there would be a fee.
Thank-you

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Medellin, Colombia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

sincerely i expect less of this hotel. I was surprised. In Boston the hotels are too expensive and this is one of the cheapest. Is very well located near shopping, restaurants and highways. the rooms were very clean. The breakfast is very poor.. free parking.

Room Tip: In the first floor. There´s no elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jdhag
Walton, New York, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My friend and I came to watch a celtics game, Checked into our hotel and then went to the game. When we returned my ford f150 truck would not fit in the garage used to park and the parking lot on the side of the hotel was full. We parked at the other lot, which at the time we did not know, was owned by the Toyota Dealer. There were no visible signs present saying don't park here. We asked the front desk clerk if parking out back was aloud, this man stated yes. The next morning my truck was towed. Spoke with the Toyota Dealer, who stated this was a weekly occurrence and that they have asked the hotel staff to tell there guest to not park there. I went back into the hotel and asked the rude man behind the desk if he told people they couldn't park behind the hotel. He stated no and it wasn't his problem, when I asked him what I was suppose to do. My friend and I ended up walking 4 miles to the tow company. I called the hotel back, was told there was no manager, and they didn't know the costumer care line, Found all this on my own. The only help I got was actually from the Toyota Dealer that towed my car, he was pleasent apologized and gave us the number and address to the tow place. So now this hotel does not want to give me back my money. They say I never asked about parking, LIE, and that there was ample parking again LIE. You can't fit a full sized four wheel drive truck into a parking garage that small, on the side parking lot there were several buses taking up spots. My issue is the tow bill was more than the hotel room, and the staff are rude. I may not get my money back, but I will post this on every web site I can to make sure people try and find better accomidations and not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Missie G

Travelers are raving about these Watertown hotels

Provincetown
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great location. Near Boston and all major highways. Shopping mall less than a mile on same street. Rates very reasonable. Rooms good size and comfortable. Plenty of parking. Many resaurants within a short drive in Watertown Square and beyond.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank RichardA14
Also consider these accommodations in or near Watertown
Allston / Brighton
Allston / Brighton
Hotel Boston
Hotel Boston
#77 of 83 in Boston

Been to Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area? Share your experiences!