“Great Diner Food/Lots of choices”
Review of Watertown Diner

Watertown Diner
Ranked #25 of 107 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Diner, Albanian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Camden, Maine
“Great Diner Food/Lots of choices”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We had breakfast in this neighborhood diner. The waitresses were friendly and they seemed to know all the customers. There were several fun Eggs Benedict choi,ces and frankly, there were too many choices...we wanted to try it all! Great chooices on the lunch menu as well. Good food, typical diner fare. This is a small, unique and unchainlike diner that was everything we hoped for. We would make this a regular favorite if we lived in the area. Great value as well.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank debbymaniac

Montreal, Canada
“Great neigbourhood diner”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We have family who lives in Watertown and after a disappointing breakfast in Boston at my hotel we went the next day to Victor’s. Best thing we did, great neigbourhood diner with, great food, great price!!!
(Only one small washroom so sometimes you have to wait).

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank celticgirl_PR
Amherst, Massachusetts
“A local diner at it's finest”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I come into Boston alot and stay around the corner from Victor's, and my god is it good. I go there almost every morning Im in town. I have one complaint.... THEY CLOSE AT 3PM. Oh how I wish you were open 24 hrs, or at least until like 10 or 11 at night. Then I could get Vic's for dinner as well.

• Visited November 2010
1 Thank SoManyLoyaltyCards
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“we never leave unhappy”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

I have been to victors many times, with friends, my boyfriend or even flying solo. may have to wait a bit for a table on a saturday or sunday morning, but lets face it, that speaks for itself... The coffee is always hot and fresh. I typically always stick with the omlettes which seem to be a creation inspired by perfection itself. Linguicia and onion, with gooey cheese, scali bread and homefries. too much on the plate but whose complaining? the good thing about too much is you can take it home and enjoy it later... and i definately do.

1 Thank capecat26
Essex
“Victor's - the best breakfast in town”
Reviewed March 7, 2010

I have a friend who lives in Watertown and when I go to visit the first thing on the agenda is always breakfast at Victor's. I always go for the Route 2 which is more than enough even for my hungry stomach! Scrambled egg. french toast, crispy bacon, loads of syrup and bottomless coffee - this must be my favourite breafkast place in the world - can't wait for the next visit.

2 Thank Suzygeorgie