“Best pizza in Boston”

Add it.
The Upper Crust Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Consistently good pizza. They even offer a whole wheat crust (costs a buck or two more). Nice brick oven pizza. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Love the upper crust. Their slices of the day are always fantastic, always something different.

Reviewed March 15, 2011

I ordered a delivery the other week, and for some reason, my cell service was acting up so despite showing that it had reception, it didn't. As a result I didn't get a call from the driver, and I live in an old house with a broken doorbell, so we didn't hear a thing. When I realized my phone was messed up and I finally managed to call out to Upper Crust to ask on status, I was told they'd have the driver come back with my pizza. As soon as he showed up I apologized and tried to explain what went wrong, I certainly didn't intend to make his night worse. But there was absolutely no excuse for him yelling at me as soon as he got out of the car to get my pizza. He was furious with me!!! Like he expected me to refuse to pay or give him a tip, and he was blaming me for making his life so inconvenient. And of course I tipped him, because it wasn't his fault, but I will never order from Upper Crust again if that's how they treat their customers. The pizza isn't that good, and the price is way too high, so without good service, there's really no point.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

If you're looking for big fluffy doughy crust, then this isn't the place for you. The Upper Crust has amazing thin crust pizza in some very unique combinations. I really enjoy the "state house" and the BBQ chicken varieties.

Reviewed November 14, 2008

The pizza is not as good at the Brookline location. The dining area is a bit cold. Friendly staff. No beer/wine served on Sundays.