“Our first stop when get here from Hawaii!”
Review of Quintal's Crack O Dawn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quintal's Crack O Dawn
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Good breakfast for a good price. Lots of choices, including good grits. Service is fast and friendly. Betty is the best. We come 2-4 times a year when visiting family and she always remembers us. Would recommend to anyone wanting a good basic breakfast and NOT a chain.

1  Thank Kathy F

Reviewed April 25, 2012

A great local place to get a good hot breakfast, service with a smile and a bill that doesn't break the bank.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

This has been a favorite stop for breakfast when we come through the area. We have always found the staff to be helpful and friendly. The food is served promptly and is very very good. I will plan to stop again when we are in the area.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Have been here a few times for breakfast and never disappointed. The staff is friendly and hardworking, food plentiful and good. Very comprehensive menu, fast service. On our first visit we came by just minutes before closing and they insisted we come in and order anything on the menu - no talk of closing down the grill. Good coffee. Reasonable prices. Retro decor. Recommended.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

If I could rate this place with a negative number I would. This was my first and last visit. Myself and two others went for breakfast only to be greeted by a hostess who did not make eye contact and handed us our menus and pointed to a table. The food came cold. I requested scrambled eggs with cheese and received an omelette with cheese inside w/3 strips of bacon. I informed the waitress this is not what I ordered, she left and came back saying "Thats the way we do it, they don't scramble them with the cheese because the cheese will get all over the grill". What kind of answer is this? I said "Ok then, I do not want this". She did nothing but walk away without even offering me anything else to eat. Needless to say I had 2 pieces of bacon for breakfast. One of my friends ordered biscuit with gravy. when it arrived it didn't even look hot. It wasn't. It was inedible and looked horrible.