“Rude and Crude”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Walked in to waitress yelling and complaining, should have walked right out the door. Instead sat down and ordered the special which was okay, but not worth what I paid for it. Needed to use the rest room before I left so asked the waitress at the counter where they were. She said " We don't have any but you're welcome to squat behind the dumpster." Plenty of better places up the road, give this place a miss.

1  Thank Glassrunner

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Have been stopping at this place a few times a month (for about 4 years) on our way to & from our 2nd home on the Cape. The food is good = take from the specials board. Wait staff is friendly (yes they know their regulars - so be outgoing and it will be returned !) It's a regular crowd that's there everyday = have seen them every-time we've been there so they don't need you or us. But if you're friendly, ready to laugh and enjoy people they'll treat you like family ! If you need something = ask, don't like something = say so. They will do their best to make you happy. Enjoy the wait staff VERY much !

1  Thank bob k
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place has good food, but A/C is always busted in Summer. Floor is Dirty. The usual waitress treats you right, but the weekend girl ignores you, and is gruff, paying more attention to the kids she seems to be babysitting than the restaurant. When we were there, the kids were rolling silverware in napkins(which I think is illegal, as they were minors). Like I said, the food is good,
but that's it, no frills. Even the outside of the Diner was in bad repair, which is a crime. These old
places being such a treasure, It seems the people that own them, just milk them, instead of
investing a little money in the Building and Business. Just my opinion of course. I don't know their situations.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have been there several times this past summer. I have yet to be disappointed. There prime rib is excellent and their Friday night fish fry is probably the best value in town.. The waitresses are conscience and very friendly which makes the atmosphere very warm and inviting. The prices are inexpensive considering the value and quality of the meals. I will be back

Baron Eton

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast time. Sat at counter and was ignored. Waitress made eye contact. Cook in back made eye contact. Guy who sat down after me had his coffee cup filled. After ten minutes I got up and left, waitress watched me leave. I will never ever go back. Perhaps they profile their customers? Quite rude.

1  Thank jon r

Been to Mill Pond Diner? Share your experiences!