“Once was enough”
Review of BB's Bar & Grille

BB's Bar & Grille
Ranked #36 of 48 Restaurants in Wareham
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I don't believe this place will still be in business in 5 years. Several better establishments to eat in the area. Prices were reasonable, but food quality was not. Sirloin tips tasted gamey.
Salad was good sized, but after picking out the wilted vegetables, ended up being a small salad.
I would not recommend bringing your out of town visitors here. They would not be impressed. Before you eat at BB's Bar, check out other reviews on Yelp.
Keno is the drawing card here.

2  Thank KailuaSunrise

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I've been several times and doubt they will last as they are way too inconsistent! Great one time; absolutely awful the next; somewhere in between the next; not great service; never have the basic wines - they are either out or forgot to put it in the fridge so it's warm; I'm just looking for a nice cold glass of pinot grigio; they didn't even know what Reisling was.

2  Thank msbets
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner here yesterday evening and I'm so glad we did! We sat at the large bar that is located in the back area of the restaurant. I was quite surprised how busy it was for a Monday evening as there were only two seats available at the end of the bar. Ramona, our bartender/server was very friendly and attentive, even with how busy she was. She recommend the chicken piccata, which I had and it was very good and quite the large potion. My boyfriend had the cajun swordfish that he loved and said was the best swordfish he ever tasted. They also have keno and a very eclectic selection on their touch screen jukebox. Tim the owner, was also behind the bar helping out when needed and came over to ask how everything was. I'm always impressed when a manager/owner takes the time to talk with their patrons, making sure they are happy and enjoying their experience. I am looking forward to going back very soon and trying other delicious entrées that are on the menu or one of their nightly specials. Keep up the great work BB's! I'm confident this place will be around for the long run! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We started off with French Onion Soup the best we have had by far. Salad was good and fresh. For the main course we had prime rib cooked to perfection great flavor and the seafood was amazing. The waitstaff was attentive. The owner came around and asked how everything was even the chef Michael Ball came by our table.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I had heard the service is terrible at this place and the reviews on here affirmed that. However we wanted to check out the place for ourselves. It was a Friday night and the place had a decent crowd. We were seated immediately and found the service to be good. We had pizza which was good, not the best around but good. The apple crisp wasn't my favorite but overall it was a good experience. Decent family restaurant.