“So complicated!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #34 of 47 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 31, 2014

When My wife and I entered Qdoba we were completely confused with what to order. I stood there for 5 minutes studying the menu trying to figure out what the heck to do. I just want a #1! Yet there isn't any. They expect the customer to know what tastes good together. Why don't they just offer a suggestion or a special like every other restaurant?

I listened as customer after customer asked for some suggestions on what to order but the tattoo and piercing-laden teenagers behind the counter didn't seem to care. And I wondered, how many thousands of complaints the restaurant owners have received about their customer unfriendly policy of making them choose their own burrito ingredients. So complicated! We left.

There are newer reviews for Qdoba Mexican Grill

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place is located within Wareham Crossing, a shopping plaza. You order at the counter and then bring your food to your table. The food is pretty decent for what it is, lots of offerings for quesadillas, etc. Never a lot of people in there, though. Kids quesadilla was OK.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It was my first visit with my family, who visit often, and the food is precooked and arranged cafeteria style behind glass. It was warm, not hot, even though they just opened for the day, but good. It depends on what day you go and who waits on you for portion sizes and you don't always get what is shown on the menu unless you point out the error. I'll go back only if someone wants to go but I won't go out of my way to go or suggest it.