“Loved it!!”

Cafe Soleil
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The minute we entered this little gem of a restaurant we felt welcomed. I had the baked haddock and my husband had a special that consisted of a popover stuffed with mashed potatoes and prime rib in a marsala sauce. Both were terrific!! We finished our meal with one of their fabulous cupcakes. The service was very attentive and friendly as were nearby diners. The prices are great. We arrived early on a Saturday evening and were promptly seated. There were people waiting when we left but we were never rushed at all throughout our meal. We are looking forward to our next meal here!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Small yet cozy place for supper and the servers were very friendly & attentive. The food was delicious and can't wait to go back to try more. Our bill was shy of $40 for my husband & I (included wine, coffee & dessert) ! Cafe Soleil is only open Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat from 4:30 - 8:30. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The Café Soleil on Main St. in Wareham, MA is a dining delight that doesn't break the budget! We enjoyed a delightful meal with another couple. Don't be surprised at the white linen tablecloths when you hear the prices. The most expensive entrée item was the special at $15. It was a fabulous fish dish - haddock, mussels, shrimp, and cherrystones - on a bed of angel hair. Unreal!!! My husband had English fish and chips. He is one fussy guy and absolutely raved about it!! Their hours are Wed., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. from 4:30 - 8:30. Closed Sun., Mon., and Tues. Don't pass this place by!!!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice place small and cozy with good food and somewhat limited menu. Price were very reasonable and the service was good but could be a little more attentive. Although not a fan of table clothes under Plexiglas place had a nice atmosphere. Entering from the street you can see into the kitchen and some of the kitchen appliances inn the hallway for kind of the home cooking feel to the place. The baked stuffed fish was very good and fresh !

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Small restaurant but a good value. I had a cup of beef stew as tasty as any I ever had. I also had Mac and Cheese, ok, my wife had fish and chips, a wine and I had coffee and a mini brownie ice cream dessert. The bill including tip was less than $40. Good value, good food. Family run.
Very friendly staff. Might have to wait a bit and there is no bar or seats.

Been to Cafe Soleil? Share your experiences!