“Kool Kone is Yummy!”

Kool Kone
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great spot to pick up dinner or ice cream! Best fried seafood around! Lots of different ice cream flavors to choose from.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I heard great things about kool kone and decided to try it for lunch, we weren't disappointed! We ordered clam strips and scallops with a side of onion rings. The seafood was fresh and tender. The scallops were also cooked perfectly! We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Kool kone is always busy. That being said the portions are huge. My fiance and I split the clam plate with onion rings and have yet to finish one. Usually spend about $20 but we bring our own drinks and get ice cream! The lobster rolls are delicious too. A must try.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We come to the warham are once a year. We always stop to the Kool Kone. Great Food, Excellent Service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My son and I went here on Sunday July 21st. We both got the chicken finger plates. Food was very good and the price was reasonable. Its a busy place known for its seafood. I'm not a seafood eater so I can't comment on that. We had an ice cream afterwards and that was good to. Its a good place to take the family plenty of food choices and ice cream. I will go again. It's worth the ride.