“Good Steak”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Good Steak”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I was in Wareham shopping and saw the Longhorns so I figure I would stop by and try it out.

As I walked in we were greeted right away and it had a old rustic with a modern twist. The waiter was prompt to getting to our table. I order the Kentucky steak with a loaded potato. The steak was cooked perfectly. The salad was fresh and we got a loaf of wheat bread that was warm.

The price was good. The only negative thing was our waiter did not come back to our table to check how things are. Not that I would have complain, the food was really good.

I will be going back

Carver, Massachusetts
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This Longhorn Steakhouse is consistently very good whether you're having a signature steak or chicken portabello. The waitstaff is pleasant and knows how to time your appetizers and meals so everything comes out fresh and hot. The bartender is pretty creative with their drinks and does a great job. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Visited June 2014
“The Price is Right”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good food with an Asian kick to it, kind of unusual for a Texas style "roadhouse." And the deserts, don't look at them, you will gain weight just by doing that! And if you sign up for their email list, coupons will cascade down on you, so make sure that you do that.

• Visited May 2014
Rochester, Massachusetts
“Party of 6 and No Waiting”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went with a party of 6 on a Thursday night. Busy but not soooo busy that we had to wait for a table. Excellent waitress; helpful appetizer suggestions and everyone commented on their meal that it was great. Excellent overall. Well done without pink is just that; not burned to a crisp, a refreshing change! Have eaten here several times and can't wait to return!

• Visited March 2014
New Bedford, MA
“Worth The Drive From New Bedford”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This establishment never seems to disappoint. Joanne and I make the drive from New Bedford quite often and it is well worth the little trip.

My favorite is The Outlaw Ribeye which is always grilled exactly as I requested. Joanne favors The Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad.

The Fresh Steamed Asparagus and Sweet Potato with Cinnamon Sugar and Butter are my favorite sides.

To start we usually have The Texas Tonion which comes with a nice tangy dipping sauce.

Great service tops off every meal.

• Visited February 2014

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!