LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Ate here for lunch and was very happy with the lunch menu selections which included a variety of things from steaks and burgers to soup and salad. The lunch combo's of soup/salad/sandwiches or mac and cheese were very good. The food was tasty, filling, and abundent for lunch portions. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Will definitely go again when in the area.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I would recommend Longhorn to anyone who likes a great Cheeseburger! It is a very clean restaurant and the waiters and waitresses are very helpful!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I eat here about 6 times per year. We have always found Flo's Filet to be excellent. However, the last 3 times we ate here, I found the steak to be dry (medium rare). Tonight, the steak was not only dry but was actually composed of three pieces of meat. I won't order Flo's Filet again. I'll try something else next time.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have eaten here many times for lunch and have always found the food to be very good and nicely prepared. Service is friendly and attentive. Some of my favorites are salmon served on a bed of salad, their burgers and soups.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Longhorn Steakhouse in Wareham, MA is truly a great place to get a good steak and great service. From the General Manager to the servers...great people! The food comes out piping hot and always perfect...if you are a lover of Sangria...try the Berry Sangria! Huge glass of Sangria and just delicious! Their prime rib and sirloins are cooked perfectly, but my husband loves the Parmesan Chicken! Their portions are very good and their warm bread with honey butter is mmmm good! :) We have never gone that it hasn't been packed, but their "Call Ahead" feature has been quite successful for us! You call about 30 to 45 minutes before you are going and when you get there, you might have to wait 5 minutes...or less. Love that feature!