“Better than fast food burger joints.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #27 of 47 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Cod
“Better than fast food burger joints.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our first visit to a Red Robin was a spur of the moment visit. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great. Service wasn't horrible but it was a little worse than average. My wife had a basic burger called "Keep it Simple" and I had a Banzai Burger which was good but way undercooked. It took awhile to be served to begin with so I didn't send it back. The Banzai Burger had teriyaki sauce, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, mayo and pineapple. The pineapple was a nice addition to the burger. I had a dish of black beans instead of the "never ending fries" which my wife had. The beans were tasty but cold. For drinks I had a fruit smoothie and my wife had a lemonade with strawberries. Both were good but a little pricey at $4 each. The atmosphere was typical chain restaurant decor, lots of pictures and reproductions.

I wouldn't rush back, but I wouldn't avoid it either

• Visited April 2013

“Waitress had other things on her mind”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

While the food did not disappoint us, the service definitely did. The waitress was rude and not very professional. We were seated near the door on a cold winter evening. She stayed with the other waitresses hanging out by the door rather than waiting on her customers. She overcharged us and when we disputed the charge, she argued even more. With lots of other restaurant choices in the area, who needs this aggravation!

Visited February 2013
South Carver, Massachusetts
“Great place for lunch, one of our favorites.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

First time we went in Red Robin, the manager was visiting tables. When he found out we were new in town, our meal was free. We go there every so often for our favorite lunch....... French onion soup, buffalo wings (spicy), and a big mug of Samuel Adams beer. The waiters and waitresses are usually very friendly and helpful, although on busy days they occasionally are hard to find. On the other hand, many of them are extremely helpful and friendly. The burgers are really good here, too. And yes, it can be noisy on the family side so try to sit in the bar side.

• Visited February 2013
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“A quirky Fun spot to eat!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We love visiting this spot in Wareham with family and friends! I like the decor...always something to look at. Delicious bacon cheeseburger with the unlimited frys! YUM.....My husband loves the vanilla shakes at this spot! We have always had good service too!!

Visited October 2012
Honokaa, Hawaii, United States
“Always Good”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Been to Red Robin restaurants around the United States and this one is just as good as the others. Nice to have a company with consistent quality and service. Never had a bad meal or bad service in a Red Robin restaurant.

Visited September 2012