“MANAGEMENT WA TERRIBLE AND RUDE!”

Cartland of Cape Cod
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Brought my 15 year old son along with his friend....the boys had a fun time riding the go-karts, however, the place is extremely rundown, there aren't any kiddie rides, so there was nothing for my 1 yr old to do. the batting cages kept breaking down everytime we tried to use them and the manager (the one with all the tatoos) was extremely rude and miserable! definately not a "family fun" place. everytime anyone approached the manager about something when it broke down, he acted as if it was our fault and we were bothing him. we even heard him swearing at a kid that accidentally went off the go-kart track! we will never return to this dump!

3  Thank my2boysrock

Reviewed September 1, 2011

This attraction is not worth the money. This place is a total dive!! It is very old and extremely run down.. There were only 5 go carts running, bc the rest were broken down. The good thing is that they let my seven year old ride in one of the slower go-carts solo. A lot of go-cart places require the children to be much older. The kids in my group enjoyed the water balloon launcher game the best. Cartland is something to do for a couple of hours on a cloudy summer day on the Cape, but if you have the time, your money would be better spent on one of the go-cart places in Yarmouth, MA such as Bass River Sports World.

2  Thank Jenna6
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Saw website, advertised "kiddie rides" as in plural. There is ONE BROKEN merry go round you could find in front of a grocery store. My 2 year old was so disappointed! There was NOthing she was allowed to use. The place is broke down. Half of the stuff advertised is not even there. Batting cages and go carts worked. Bumper boats worked. Mini golf was terrible looking so we passed. A diappointment for sure. See photos!