“Dependably tasty and gooey”

Teresa's Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Ware
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Hubby loves it here so we stop when we can. Always a nice sauce - VERY tomato-ey - so if you want a sophisticated sauce, this isn't it - it's hearty, tastes like tomatoes, not hot, not wimpy - good old SAUCE. Rolls are a pizza dough thing but hot and tasty. The merlot wine by the glass was very nice. Hubby got eggplant parm, which he liked. I got the eggplant gooey - forget the name but it added ricotta and another cheese - VERY cheesy, very good. Pasta not al dante, but not cooked to oblivion. Just a nice meal. way too much to eat for me but hubby finished every bite of his. Always a good value with a good meal. Not gourmet, but reliable food. Service was fast, restrooms clean. do it!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The food is ok, the atmosphere is ok, the service is ok... don't expect anything earth shaking. It's a good meal, there will be plenty of it and more to take home but it's not a culinary experience

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Saw this and decided to stop. I should have played the lottery. This place is great! Huge portions for the money. Intelligent and knowledgeable staff. Got there about 3:30 pm on a Sunday night so it was a "Please seat yourself" set up. Waitress, Molly, was at the table within 2 minutes. She was able to tell us about any meal we asked about and recommended some great ones too. Onion soup, Surf and Turf (prime rib and stuffed haddock) and Veal Saltibocca. Food was hot and delivered without any push. We actually had just the right amount of time to rest between salads and meal. Everything we couldn't finish was packaged separately so the fish wouldn't mix with the meat etc. No room for dessert and the ice cream roll looked yummy. Just a few minutes north of the Mass Pike on Rt 32 and not really that far from Brimfield. They also have take-out available and have a large banquet hall in the back.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I were traveling on the Massachusetts Turnpike and wanted a family place to stop and have dinner. We had our two grandchildren (ages 9 & 10) with us. We had heard good things about Teresa's from friends. The restaurant is about 10 minutes north of the turnpike at Exit 8 (Palmer exit).

We arrived on a Saturday evening about 7pm and the restaurant was crowded. We were seated quickly and the hostess and the wait staff were both friendly and efficient. We had a spaghetti dish, a dinner salad and a veal dish. All the food came out hot (not the salad) and very tasty. The service was friendly and attentive. The pricing and value was very good.

This is a nice family restaurant that we will definately keep on our list and visit again. It was definately worth the 10 minute detour off the turnpike to get there.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have had some great pasta dishes and some phenominal pizza! The service though has been hit or miss. I needed parmesean cheese for my meal and the waitress informed me she ran out of shakers for it so neglected to bring any. Lady, I don't care what you bring it to me in..I just want cheese for heaven's sake! :)