“Great prices!”

Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Ware
Ware, Massachusetts
“Great prices!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently checked out this store and found a fantastic place for shopping for children's clothes. Great location, right in the center of town and plenty of parking. Join their website to receive upcoming sales and coupons.

Visited May 2013

Ware, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great selection for Infants and Toddlers Clothing”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you are trying to stock a new nursery, buy a gift for a newborn or toddler, or just looking for good values to dress your kids, you can't go wrong at Wilton's Children Store. The prices on top quality childrens clothing are fantastic. I shopped here for my boys 30 years ago when they lived in OshKosh overalls, and now I shop for my grand babies! It's well worth the trip to Ware!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PaintedSavvy
West Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I hate shopping”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

And WIlton's was a bit intimidating for me when I first walked in. But I had lots of kids to shop for and I figured I'd give it a shot. I really hate shopping. I got hooked up with a sales clerk and bam!!!!!! She made the trip both enjoyable and fruitful. I was able to take care of all the kids and the price was right. I was very pleased with my trip to Wilton's and will return. And yes, I still hate shopping.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Bill Raffy S
Phoenix, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Kids clothes at discount prices”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a huge selection of clothes, more then I've seen in one store in a long time. Everything was marked by brand or size. If an item has a defect it is clearly marked and the staff makes sure you are aware when you check out. They sell toys, some young adult clothes and some bedding also.

Visited October 2012
MA
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great place for discount childrens clothes”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Wilton kids has been in Ware, MA f or a very long time. It's located in an old factory complex right on Rte 9.

They carry Carters', OshKosh and other name brand kids clothes at 30% off and more, from infant through teen. Additionally they have some baby/infant items such as baby carriers, infant bedding and accessories, baby rattles and infant toys.
Seasonally they usually carry first communion outfits and dresses as well, as decent cost savings.
They also carry a very limited selection of adult items, usually Columbia and Woolrich.
Socks for the whole family.

Great place for winter gear - coats and ski pants as well.

Most of the items are first quality, if not they are clearly marked.

The selection is quite large and the displays are well organized as to sizes and boy or girl items so you don't have to pick through to find what you are looking for.

Sometimes they do have an internet coupon on their website, so it's worth checking that before you go.

I don't think this building is handicap accessible as it is an ancient mill building and it has probably ten or so steps.

Plenty of parking.