“A liability to the chain”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Ware
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Prices high; surly employees; slow service; there are always rags, mops and supplies littering the food service area.

1  Thank Hoenerje

Reviewed September 29, 2012

McDonalds food must be consistent across all stores and this one certainly complies. Where this store is different is in the people who serve you, they are friendly, fast and accurate. As a business traveller I depend on the occasional fast food meal and throughout the country I frequently end up with a bag of food different than what I ordered. Since this store opened up in the 1970's I cannot ever remember an issue with food or service, quite a run! The store is well run and managed as as long as I get what I expect I am happy!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 26, 2008

typical fast food place...need to say more?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook